From our two environmental test laboratories in Michigan and Ohio, we have the capacity to complete your testing in the time frame you require. Whether your application is just one sample or a large batch of products, we provide the flexibility to meet your project needs.
We offer a large range of chamber testing capabilities with over 35 environmental chambers, 6 vibration tables and 2 corrosion chambers. Our laboratory provides:
- Standard chamber capacities ranging from 8 cu. ft. to 96 cu ft of internal workspace.
- Walk-in chamber capacities ranging from 560 cu. ft. to 848 cu ft of internal workspace.
- Stability walk-in chambers with temperature ranges from -20°C to +60°C, -4°C to +60°C and humidity from 10% to 95% RH.
- Temperature & Humidity testing from -73°C to +190 ° C with or without humidity from 10% to 95% RH.
- Altitude testing may be simulated up to 100,000 above sea level and 40,000 with temperature.
- Thermal shock testing up to 600 lb load of capacity.
Vibration testing is available with force output up to 13,000 lbf peak sine, and 13,000 lbf RMS random, displacement up to 2 inches peak-to-peak, acceleration up to 100g's sine and 50g's random, and frequency range of 5 Hz to 3,000 Hz.
CSZ provides testing services for a variety of industries and test standards.